[sakai-pmc] Stack exchange site

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 06:54:19 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Quick update. All three Apereo products are keen to give this a go. I have
pinged them again to see if they can get their people onto the "Apereo
Projects" site and participating. Can we please do the same? Just like the
Sakai site there is one for Apereo:

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/71959/apereo-projects

If you can click that and 'follow' that would be great. Don't forget to use
your votes and to post questions (just copy and paste from the Sakai one).

Should we open this up to the Sakai community to join up to both? I know
its a lot of work but it would be good to see which one has better
involvement at the end of the trial period. If we word it as a trial then
people might be interested to help us out. Community love etc. Let me know
so I can get the word out.

cheers,
Steve

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 10:27 PM, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com