[sakai-pmc] VOTE: PMC chair/vice-chair tenure and election bylaws changes

May, Megan Marie mmmay at iu.edu
Thu Jan 9 12:46:30 PST 2014

I'd rather see an amendment than steam rolling over one of the members.

How about:

In addition, the existing 6 month tenures of the current chair and vice-chair's tenure will be extended until 30 June 2014 in order to both simplify the transition to a new election model and establish a July to June period of tenure for both positions.   Elections will start no later than 1 month prior to the end of term.