[sakai-pmc] [Building Sakai] RSS portlet now part of Sakai trunk

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Feb 26 18:48:06 PST 2014

> Would people be amenable to a temporary compromise: Move the RSS portlet to the experimental build?

Acceptable compromise for me.  Add it to the experimental build .externals in line with the other 3 github projects that I added to it a couple of weeks back (i.e., clog, clogdashboard and yaft).

Cheers,

Anth

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228