[sakai-pmc] [Building Sakai] RSS portlet now part of Sakai trunk

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Feb 25 06:41:36 PST 2014

Interesting, I didn't know github did this. [1] Still doesn't explain why
nightly trunk regular failed the 8AM, unable to find rss. If I 'svn co'
that path it looks like it does work as you describe.

[ERROR]   The project org.sakaiproject:base:11-SNAPSHOT
(/home/tomcat-nightly/sakai/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Child module /home/tomcat-nightly/sakai/rss of
/home/tomcat-nightly/sakai/pom.xml does not exist

http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org/logs/sakai-nightly/build-2014-02-25-08:00:01.log.txt

Though those other directories like clog and yaft give 404 errors.
https://github.com/adrianfish/clog/trunk

Experimental has been down for a week, ever since the 11 cut. I spent a
little time on it but haven't got it back up again.

[1] https://github.com/blog/1178-collaborating-on-github-with-subversion