[sakai-pmc] Branching Sakai 10

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Feb 17 06:56:34 PST 2014

[sakai-dev, pmc, sakai-dev, samigo]

Hey all,

We are ready to branch Sakai 10, AFAICT.

The only loose end I'm aware of is

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1943 - support for Extended
Matching Item question type.

I don't think this has been merged into trunk yet (I cannot seem to
access the Subversion tab at the moment).

It can get merged after Sakai 10 is branched, if needed. It looks like
there is still some discussion on the patch going on. I'm seeing if UCT
and/or Open Collab will be able to provide QA resources to help
regression test Samigo since it is a fairly hefty patch, may add some
risk into our release cycle.

Cheers,
Neal

--