[sakai-pmc] Archiving pages and spaces in Confluence

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Feb 14 06:45:29 PST 2014

When configuring archiving be sure to turn off email notifications.  Otherwise, Confluence cranks out spam guaranteed to confuse authors of long-outed pages.

+1 to keeping a log of what you are archiving.

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228