[sakai-pmc] Licenses for Development tools - make public

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Feb 13 10:11:12 PST 2014

Hi PMC,

Recently we have been fortunate to procure licenses to two new
development tools. They are intended for folks who contribute
development work regularly to Sakai, not for all developers.

I'm thinking it should be okay to share the information with the Sakai
Release team and PMC even though the lists are public, so that those
interested could contact me about getting licenses. Does that seem okay?
I'm being circumspect because it is not a free give-away of tools to
whomever requests it, but on the other hand, I would like you all to
know since obviously these tools are valuable to at least one member of
the community, and probably more (they came out of requests from senior
developers in our community).

Thanks,
Neal

--