[sakai-pmc] Facebook: Sakai Project Group

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Thu Feb 13 07:28:25 PST 2014

What Anthony proposes works really well for my Coursera course FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/261848210596918/

3700+ members, 10 admins, anyone can post - membership by approval.

Membership approval happens in less than 10 minutes usually (not by me) - Spam is deleted and spammers are blocked in like 30 minutes.  The real interested folks discuss topics large and small.     A nice model to emulate.

And it works.

/Chuck