[sakai-pmc] Facebook: Sakai Project Group

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Feb 11 16:06:10 PST 2014

Neal, are you interested in maintaining these social media points of
presence for the Sakai community?  Or are they tasks you want active
participants in this community to volunteer for?

Thanks for hunting down who currently maintains these pages.  It does
appear that someone occasionally jumps on the Sakai Twitter feeds and
retweets Apereo.

--Sam