[sakai-pmc] [cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] Lazy consensus proposal to branch Sakai 10

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Feb 11 05:26:20 PST 2014

Thanks for pointing that out. The hierarchy dump/load will be a bit messier, since I'll have to change it's path. I have done this sort of thing several years ago (dump/load and changing repo paths), and it was fairly straightforward, though a bit tedious. There will be some move (deletes/adds) in the svn history.

I'll plan to work on this tomorrow unless I hear objections by end of day today.

- Beth