[sakai-pmc] [DG: Open Forum] AZ job transition

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Aug 19 06:58:14 PDT 2014

Congratulations Aaron! This is very bitter sweet indeed. Obviously, I wish
you the best but you'll be missed. I mean, who's going to send me an email
now when I request the community to stop stealing my karma on Stack
Overflow ;) But seriously, your work on Sakai has been appreciated and it's
been fun getting to hang out at the conferences.

-Bryan