[sakai-pmc] Minecraft LTI

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue Aug 12 11:13:32 PDT 2014

I talked with Bracken in Twitter and from what he says, Sakai has everything we need to make this work.  They added a tiny extension to the XML in the "grade set" call that the Mine craft code is using - but Canvas showed me the extension a while back and I just added to Sakai - it means stuff the student puts in mine craft finds its way back to comments fields in Sakai's grade book.

Extensions are cool especially when folks do them the same way :)

/Chuck