[sakai-pmc] Status of new Sakai website

Ian Dolphin (apereo) ian.dolphin at apereo.org
Wed Apr 30 22:51:29 PDT 2014

Sam

Your assumptions re Drupal and content management are correct.

When Julie Curtis undertook the content refresh, I asked her to indicate who/what body, in her opinion, would be best to refresh the content. Neal and I will be meeting shortly to review that work, and suggest content authors. As we add what is essentially CRM functionality towards the end of the year, this will include automated reminders for authors, etc.

We'll also speak about obtaining more up to date information on adopters. This is easier, imo, in the context of a new website being out there.

Thanks to all who contributed.

Best

Ian

--