[sakai-pmc] Pre/Post Apereo 2014 PMC meetings?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Apr 28 06:32:40 PDT 2014

Yes, I have the same those same time slots available. On the official
schedule Thursday is set up as the community meeting day, last year that
ran into Friday but we didn't use Friday? These sound like good times to
plan for again. I'll personally be arriving late Saturday night and staying
the week, but would be happy to spend part of Thursday relaxing a bit.

http://conf2014.apereo.org/schedule

Last year we met

   - Sunday, June 2 from 1pm- 6pm in Crystal I
   - Thursday, June 6 from 1pm - 6pm in Diamond I