[sakai-pmc] Fwd: PMC Chair/Vice-chair Elections (5-7 May 2014)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Sun Apr 27 06:40:55 PDT 2014

I nominate Chuck Severance for PMC chair.  The good doctor is a veteran
Sakai contributor with an impressive resume of community accomplishments.
 His passion for teaching, love of experimentation, work on open learning
specifications and public commitment to the commons are all aspects of
Chuck that we ought to leverage more fully as we consider our next steps as
a community.  I like the idea of a teacher with strong technical chops
working as PMC chair to facilitate future discussions on strategy and
practice.  You will have that in Chuck.

Chuck for chair in 2014.

Cheers,

Anthony