[sakai-pmc] [sakai-core-team] Updating basic Sakai info

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Apr 11 06:32:53 PDT 2014

Probably nothing is going to be perfect, but if you highlight what you
can find, I'll be happy to add it, like the three cases you've already
found. As the saying goes, "don't let perfection be the enemy of the
good".  Making an effort counts.

Thank you all for searching. :-)

Maybe I should "crowd-source" this to the dev list? Couldn't hurt?

Cheers,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin