[sakai-pmc] [sakai-core-team] Updating basic Sakai info

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri Apr 11 05:02:56 PDT 2014

FYI, current acknowledgements shown below.

1) Remove CLE
2) That listing will be hard to get complete so I would say it is
worth indicating something like "and other contributors" or some such
3) Are we still using everything listed in the tech section?
-AZ

Copyright 2003-2011 The Sakai Foundation. All rights reserved.

Sakai CLE is licensed for use pursuant to the Educational Community
License v. 2.0. Portions of Sakai CLE are copyrighted by other
parties, including the parties listed below. Please refer to the
licenses directory for complete copyright and licensing information.

Acknowledgments

Portions of Sakai CLE were developed by Cambridge University, Georgia
Tech, Indiana University, Lancaster University, MIT, Oxford
University, Stanford University, rSmart Corporation, The Australian
National University, Unicon Corporation, Universidad Politechnica De
Valencia, Universitat de Lleida, University of Cape Town, University
of California Berkeley, University of Michigan, University of Toronto,
and Virginia Tech. (http://www.sakaiproject.org/).

This product includes software developed by the Apache Software
Foundation (http://www.apache.org).

The jaxen library is provided by The Werken Company.
(http://jaxen.codehaus.org/).

This product includes software developed by the JDOM Project
(http://www.jdom.org/).

This product includes software developed by the Pluto Project
(http://portals.apache.org/pluto/).

This product includes software developed by the DOM4J Project
(http://www.dom4j.org).

This product includes software developed by the MX4J project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/mx4j).

This product includes software developed by the SAXPath Project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxpath).

This product includes copyrighted software developed by E. Wray
Johnson for use and distribution by the Object Data Management Group
(http://www.odmg.org/).

Portions Copyright (c) 1999 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

WebSPHINX is Copyright (c) 1998-2002 - Carnegie Mellon University.

This product includes Silk Icons developed by Mark James and are
available at (http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/)

This product includes both the CKEditor and FCKEditor, text editors
for Internet software, Copyright (c) 2003 - 2011 CKSource - Frederico
Knabben (http://ckeditor.com/).

This product includes jQuery - Copyright (c) 2006 John Resig
http://www.jquery.com

Portions Copyright IMS Global Learning Consortium (http://www.imsglobal.org/)

Sakai includes support for IMS Basic LTI 1.0 Tool Consumer.