[sakai-pmc] Final Final Community Survey - by Thursday, October 24

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Oct 22 07:14:15 PDT 2013

To Sakai-PMC,

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?PREVIEW_MODE=DO_NOT_USE_THIS_LINK_FOR_COLLECTION&sm=U0kajcfdi9qBPSVdaH%2bpVOrwTHuNSMKIOQR8MnBrHsU%3d

I think the only change I've made is that I consolidated the roles a little bit, and added an "other" textbox if somebody does not fit into any of those roles. So if you were okay with the survey before, you probably still will be.

If I don't hear back from anybody by this Thursday, October 24, by silent consent I will assume it is okay to send out to the community.

BTW, I had a few community members (non-PMC types) take a sneak preview and they think it looks good.

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator