[sakai-pmc] Outcomes of PMC - CLECC call - Thursday October 10, 2013

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:16:51 PDT 2013

Can we get some more info on point 2? Why was that suggested?

Project coordination and planning is the job of the PMC. Once that is
decided, then maybe delegate to the release team to implement but the PMC
should be providing the overall direction and guidance.

I also presume that this was a suggestion that needs to be voted upon to be
all inclusive, for those that cannot or could not attend the phone call.

Thanks
Steve

sent from mobile device