[sakai-pmc] Reminder- meeting tomorrow : Community survey - Re: PMC - CLECC meeting, Thursday, October 10, 1 pm Eastern / 5 pm GMT

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Oct 8 17:41:48 PDT 2013

I think my main agreement is with Megan with the timing. I'm good for
including any new tools that has someone backing it, that can get in soon
and is not going to get immediately dumped onto the "CLE TEAM". The only
tool I can personally vouch for is Delegated Access. We've also included
tools in the core as provisional (stealthed) if they meet the other
requirements in the past which makes them easy to roll out or enable prior
to the final release or locally.

I've thought that Dashboard was a killer feature but none of our clients
are running it, so I can't singularly vouch for it's inclusion.