[sakai-pmc] [cle-release-team] Sakai 2.10 schedule - strawperson

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Oct 2 09:44:06 PDT 2013

How does this relate to the 2.9/2.10 list of planned issues plus discussion at Open Apereo figure into this, if at all?  We've had some email discussion on most (not all) of these items, but not sure if we just move forward or something definitive needs to come out of it.

Dashboard

LinkTool  ( believe Anthony will be proposing to decommission this for 2.10 )

Yale Signup Contrib

News vs News Feed vs Swinsburg portal solution - https://wiki.jasig.org/display/PLT/Simple+RSS+Portlet?desktop=true

Roster2 vs Roster

Portal Chat on by default

Spring Annotations ( saw positive support for this and no objections on email thread)

and maybe a couple of more…

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin