[sakai-pmc] FYI only - NJ Edge conference presentation

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Nov 18 05:15:01 PST 2013

Hi PMC,

FYI, I am presenting at two poster sessions, one Thursday and one Friday at NJ Edge conference in Plainsboro, New Jersey. Same poster, two different time slots.

http://conference.njedge.net/2013/

Here is a link to my poster. Please note, in a proof that I printed the faces did not have red splotches, though they seem to through the Google view. You will need to zoom in to read the text. The poster size will be printed at approximately 28” wide X 40 “ high.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rS3XbKQ2pmdTMzRVo1M0ZsdXc/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Neal

Neal Caidin