[sakai-pmc] [Building Sakai] Re-proposing - Edia skin manager for Sakai 10

Roland Groen roland at edia.nl
Mon Dec 16 17:36:58 PST 2013

Hi,

The license change from GNU Lesser General Public License to ECLv2 has been
done,
​pls ​
check https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SM-21 and the skin manager trunk
/ 4.2.1
​ @ https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/edia/skin-manager/​
.

​Cheers
,

--
*Roland Groen*
roland at edia.nl

*EDIA B.V.*
Egelantiersstraat 143  |  1015 RA Amsterdam
*T* +31 (0)20 716 36 12 | *F* +31 (0)20 716 36 13 | *M* +31 (0)6 24 23 0906
Wij creëren educatietechnologie omdat goed onderwijs essentieel is  |  We
create relevant education technology
www.edia.nl

>>> www.loi.nl