[sakai-pmc] Incubation questions

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Dec 16 15:13:40 PST 2013

Isn't this simply a question of timing in the cycle and being as even handed with all tools as possible? Or are we going to raise the bar for the incoming late in 2.10 release process.

I would set a moment to start after the 2.10 feature set decision with very clear and equal rules of engagement.

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam