[sakai-pmc] FYI - Sakai Community Coordinator blog

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Dec 9 08:17:27 PST 2013

Hi PMC,

Just an FYI that I’m trying to contribute more regularly to content on www.apereo.org .  I have a “blog” though it feels a bit more like news postings. Currently it is not subscribable. If you go to www.apereo.org , some are under the News page and some are also in the Highlights area. Or you can go to http://www.apereo.org/blogs

I made a short post about my recent conferences. I’ve also posted a link to the Jira Webinar which AZ and I led and a webinar that others led (Three Canoes, HEC, etc) on the new portfolio tool. I’ll try to post other highlights over time as well. If you know of items that I should post about, feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator