[sakai-pmc] PROPOSAL: svn cleanup

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Dec 9 07:27:20 PST 2013

Rather than move them to contrib, which would lose the history unless
we/you use svnadmin to dump and reload into contrib (which you may or may
not be considering), perhaps keeping them in that repo and moving them all
into /svn/deprecated or /svn/msub/deprecated would be a better/easier idea.

If you were going to use svnadmin to preserve the history, it doesn't
matter a ton to me where any of these end up. We'll probably see a few
others that don't really need to be in there either.