[sakai-pmc] Feedback requested - Sakai 10 features list

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Dec 6 11:10:45 PST 2013

Hi Megan,

A better wording for item b is

b) Yale Signup tool - if a proposal is submitted and approved, on or off by default ?

And perhaps we should have whether it is on or off be part of whatever proposal is made.

I sent a proposal out yesterday for the Sakai 10 schedule to sakai-dev and sakai-pmc [1]. Does that not qualify as being circulated ?

We had schedules floating around from discussions, and this is an attempt to firm things up. That’s why we’ve extended the date for proposals to December 13. Previous discussions, which also were on the sakai-dev list, had the date as December 6.

What I’m trying to accomplish is to tie off loose ends so that there is clarity around what is in scope for Sakai 10 and what is not in scope.

[1] http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2013-December/025409.html

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin