[sakai-pmc] VOTE: Sakai 10 help file screensteps proposal

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Dec 5 14:34:24 PST 2013

+1, am just in agreement with Sam on this one.

Looking at it, I don't know if we'd necessarily have to go straight for the
plus plan, and there are some slightly other options for non-profits. [1]
So it looks like there could be options that work out at lower price points
or scale up as needed, if that's a material objection.

[1] http://www.screensteps.com/pricing-npo