[sakai-mobile] Any Sakai's native app efforts out there?

Sila Kayo silakayo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:24:59 PST 2014

Hi Mariano,
We are planning to launch a public demo before summer, it will be Android
first followed immediately by iOS and then other platforms.
The demo apps will be freely available from their respective App stores.

You can also keep track of our progress here on twitter.com/Sakai2Go
-Sila

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 9:43 AM, JOSE MARIANO LUJáN GONZáLEZ <jmariano at um.es