[sakai-mobile] Any Sakai's native app efforts out there?

Matt Willmore mwillmor at nd.edu
Mon Feb 24 16:45:13 PST 2014

Both Modo Labs and Dub Labs offer Sakai integration for their campus app platforms.

Modo Labs: https://www.modolabs.com/about/news-events/101
Dub Labs: http://blog.dublabs.com/2013/06/13/sakai-mobile-dub-labs-asahi-net-international-partner-to-mobilize-sakai-schools/

I’m happy to provide contacts at either company if needed.

Thanks,

Matt Willmore

--------

Matt Willmore
mobileND Program Manager
University of Notre Dame
B003 DeBartolo Hall
(574) 631-2642
mwillmor at nd.edu

From: Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com<mailto:steve.swinsburg at gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, February 24, 2014 at 5:32 PM
To: sakai-mobile <sakai-mobile at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-mobile at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Cc: sakai-dev <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [sakai-mobile] Any Sakai's native app efforts out there?

Modo labs are developing apps for a couple of institutions using the keitai services and they are using the kurogo platform. I can put you in touch with someone from modo if you like as I am not sure they are on list.

Cheers
Steve

sent from my mobile device