[sakai-mobile] Project Keitai (Mobile Sakai) Update

Johnson,Douglas F wanderer at ufl.edu
Mon Jun 3 02:41:31 PDT 2013

Greetings All!

Consider this a teaser ...

I will be co-presenting a session at the San Diego Apereo Conference<http://www.apereo.org/content/apereo-conference-2013-program> titled, "Apereo: The Mobile View<https://www.concentra-cms.com/cfp/program/program!digest.action?sid=1630>" on Tuesday morning at 11AM. During this session I will provide a detailed update on Project Keitai. After the conference, I will update the Project Keitai<https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MOBILE/Home> site with those details.

To put it mildly; the news is good ;-)

Peace,

Doug
Douglas F. Johnson, Ph.D.
Assistant Director for Learning Services
UF Office of Information Technology
352.392.2308
http://lss.at.ufl.edu