[sakai-docs] Moving Sakai-docs to Apereo Google Groups next week

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Mar 3 05:49:12 PST 2015

Hi Sakai docs group,

Next week we will create a new Apereo Google group called
sakai-docs at apereo.org.  If you are subscribed to this email list (
collab.sakaiproject.org) , you will be moved over (aka subscribed) to the
new group as part of the process.

When the new group is created, I'll send a notification to this list and to
the new email group to confirm the move. From that point forward, emails
should be sent to sakai-docs at apereo.org. We will turn the old email list
(this one) off late in the week, after a successful move.

I'm not sure if we need to keep the old list archives, I'm guessing not,
but it is possible to keep them and have them live on a static server.

Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator