[sakai-docs] Sakai 10 Help Documentation Session at Open Apereo

Wilma Hodges wilma at longsight.com
Fri May 30 09:53:31 PDT 2014

Hello and Happy Friday!

I just wanted to send out a quick note to bring your attention to the
flipped session on Sakai 10 Help Documentation that Neal Caidin and I are
doing at the Open Apereo conference next week in Miami.

The pre-conference materials can be found here: http://bit.ly/1o6N7OY

The on-site session will be *Tues. June 3rd, 2:00-2:45 PM in Concerto B*.

If you are attending the conference, I do hope you will be able to make it
to the session, particularly if you were part of the planning or authoring
team for the new help. The session in Miami will be an open discussion to
gather feedback and impressions about the help authoring pilot, and we'd
love to hear from all of you who played a part in the development of the
Sakai 10 help content, as well as anyone interested in getting involved in
the future.

Hope to see you there!

Wilma

*Wilma Hodges*
Director of Training & eLearning Initiatives
Longsight
wilma at longsight.com
www.longsight.com