[sakai-docs] Sakai Documentation Work Group Meeting

Wilma Hodges wilma at longsight.com
Tue Jun 17 06:23:28 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Now that Sakai 10 and the new help is almost ready to be released, I'd like
to schedule another planning meeting for the Documentation Work Group.
During this meeting, we will briefly review the work done during the pilot
using Screensteps, and make plans for future authoring of additional help
content. In particular, if you were part of the original planning or
authoring team for the Sakai 10 Help, I hope you can attend. In addition,
if you have not contributed to the documentation effort to date, but would
like to get involved, please attend so that we can get a better idea of the
number of folks interested in contributing. We'd like to allocate our
existing Screensteps authoring accounts as well as determine the workflow
for other community contributors.

The link below will take you to a Doodle poll to determine the best time
for us to meet.

http://doodle.com/5pxckbz73cqfphdi

Wilma

*Wilma Hodges*
Director of Training & eLearning Initiatives
Longsight
wilma at longsight.com
www.longsight.com