[sakai-docs] New help files in trunk!

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Apr 14 06:07:11 PDT 2014

Hi All,

You may want to log into http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal
.  The new help files are in there and they look bee-u-tiful (beautiful) !

Log in. Take a look. [1]

Also we will be making the online web version (outside of Sakai)
available soon as well. Will keep you posted.

Thanks again to the Sakai 10 documentation team and Sam Ottenhoff!

(It would also be cool if folks could poke around and verify that
everything looks okay so that we can verify and merge into Sakai 10 .)

[1] The trunk server is reset every 4 hours starting at midnight Eastern
time and takes about 20 minutes to build, fyi. Also, you might need to
clear your browser cache to see the changes.

Cheers,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin