[sakai-docs] Fwd: Sakai 10 online help documentation update

Wilma Hodges wilma at longsight.com
Tue Apr 8 12:59:36 PDT 2014

Hi Matt,

Certainly. I will add a new article with the content from
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/2ACC/CK+Editor+Accessibility+Guidelines
and
see that it makes it into the Online Help import currently in progress.
Sorry for the omission!

Wilma

*Wilma Hodges*
Director of Training & eLearning Initiatives
Longsight
wilma at longsight.com
www.longsight.com