[Building Sakai] sakai 10 version download

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Mar 26 13:50:25 PDT 2015

See the Source Code section in the release notes.

http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/10.4/

Sakai uses Subversion for source control for Sakai 10 and earlier versions
and provides maintenance branches - which include the latest bug fixes -
for its most current releases. You can check out Sakai 10 using a
subversion client. If you don't wish to track and merge changes with
subversion you can use 'svn export' instead. OSX and most versions of Linux
have Subversion installed. Otherwise you can use a GUI Subversion client
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Subversion_clients> such as
TortoiseSVN <http://tortoisesvn.net/> or SmartSVN
<http://www.wandisco.com/subversion/download> on Windows/OSX.

10.4 tag: svn co https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-10.4