[Building Sakai] Disabling some features in Profile2

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:38:13 PDT 2015

Hi Kim,

You can reset a profile image in the trunk version of profile2. There is a
Jira for this but I can't find it at the moment.

You can disable the wall via:
profile2.wall.enabled=false

If that prints something else as you mentioned, that's a bug, could you
file a Jira?

There isn't currently a way to hide the connections, search and privacy
(IIRC). The ability to hide the other sections was a feature request, so
similarly we could easily add permissions for those.

regards,
Steve