[Building Sakai] how to export from Sakai to Common Cartridge format

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Mar 20 11:46:04 PDT 2015

Comment right at the top of that file. You have to have the content
attached to a Lessons page for it to be exported as part of the lessons
export process. No other tools export directly in CC.

<ul>
<li> Lessons pages</li>
<li> Quizes in Samigo. (Mneme is currently not exported.)</li>
<li> Assignments in Assignments or Assignments 2.</li>
<li> Forum topics in Forums and jForum</li>
</ul>

http://longsight.screenstepslive.com/s/sakai_help/m/26029/l/252652-how-do-i-export-lessons-content