[Building Sakai] Proposed changes to Sitebrowser results page

Gordon, Patricia S. (Trisha) (psg3a) psg3a at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Mar 20 06:05:19 PDT 2015

+1 (with comments)

I like your suggestions for giving access to “public” sites by clicking on the title (or presenting “site unavailable” if access permission is not granted to .anon in the affected site). This may solve some problems for people who want to direct others to their sites. Thanks for your efforts to make these changes!

One question: Will you also change the “Owner" column heading to “Site Contact" to make that association clearer?

Thanks,
Trisha
---
Trisha Gordon
Director, UVaCollab Applications & Support
University of Virginia