[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Documentation/example request for direct/grades/ REST endpoint

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:18:39 PDT 2015

Hi Kevin,

Just an FYI, the future is unclear about this endpoint. There is a
/direct/gradebook endpoint that was created as part of Project Keitai and
is being used in commercial mobile applications, so the grades one might
move underneath that to consolidate it all. Tracked in

To answer your question, unfortunately there are no docs for that one as
yet. You'll have to look at the params being used from here:
https://github.com/sakaiproject/sakai/blob/master/gradebook/grades-rest/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/gradebook/entity/GradesEntityProvider.java#L133-L197

cheers,
Steve