[Building Sakai] Proposed changes to Sitebrowser results page

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Mar 15 15:58:04 PDT 2015

You can see the syllabus and public documents which is useful.

Ad

sent from my phone

On 15 Mar 2015 22:00, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> wrote:

Sounds good. IMO get rid of the information altogether, it's confusing to have both it and the description, and the info doesn't really provide anything useful. It's a specific use case for only a couple of tools - is it relevant in this era?