[Building Sakai] Proposed changes to Sitebrowser results page

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at anisakai.com
Fri Mar 13 10:10:45 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I'd like to add documentation for site hierarchy configuration to the
"Delegated Access tool" section of our community admin Help. Here's a
google doc with a draft, accessible/editable by all:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TbmUDr7ajUa_cdIOUC_wStvMe_crVbpc5rLrrLv8u44/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance to anyone who can vet this documentation for accuracy!
Feel free to add/revise/remove as necessary--I only ask that you leave some
indication (via comment) of your changes.

You'll see one query in the doc about automating the addition of property
settings in sites. The DA tool confluence page (
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DAC/Delegated+Access+Tool) says
"This should be done during your site integration job or can be done with a
daily script." I'm assuming "site integration" means SIS? Besides that
approach, what other automation methods are possible, especially for
instutions not using SIS?

Best,
Jim Mezzanotte
Asahi Net International