[Building Sakai] Quizlet LTI Integration ?

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Wed Mar 11 17:56:40 PDT 2015

Zhu,

Having something working on EduApp Center does not mean that it is a certified LTI tool.   Many of those use Canvas specific extensions - and some just point you to a vendor site for more information.   EduAppCenter is a great idea and I think that it will improve over time - but for now it is much better to just go to the vendor site.

/Chuck