[Building Sakai] Assignment Reminders?

RebaAnna Lee RebaAnna.Lee at marist.edu
Wed Mar 11 08:08:49 PDT 2015

I would love to have this as a feature!

-- Reba-Anna

Dr. Reba-Anna Lee
Associate Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
(845) 575-3516--office

From:   Gregory Guthrie <guthrie at mum.edu>
To:     Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com>,
Cc:     sakai-dev <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>
Date:   03/10/2015 08:49 PM
Subject:        Re: [Building Sakai] Assignment Reminders?
Sent by:        sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org

Steve,
Neat implementation idea (as usual!).

I’m still evaluating if this approach could replace a custom system which
we have which does this, so we could use Sakai instead.
If so, we’ll look at this approach.