[Building Sakai] Turnitin LTI launch

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 07:28:25 PST 2015

+1 on evaluating VeriCite.

I don't work for Longsight, but I've been involved with Sakai long enough
to have the utmost respect for their skills as developers. They also run a
big chunk of the Sakai project infrastructure, so I'd say their customer
service is going to be pretty good too :)

I've been pushing for an evaluation at Lancaster, so my fingers are crossed
on that one.

Cheers,
Adrian.