[Building Sakai] soft delete feature

Brian Jones bjones86 at uwo.ca
Fri Mar 6 11:46:17 PST 2015

You can accomplish this two ways:

1) worksite setup -> View: Softly Deleted Sites
	- select the sites to restore via checkboxes
	- click 'Restore' button in the nav bar

2) admin workspace -> Sites -> search for the site that is softly
deleted by ID
	- click the site you want to restore
	- scroll down past description
	- notice 'Softly Deleted' radio buttons; 'yes' or 'no'

Hope this helps!

Brian Jones
Programmer/Analyst
Information Technology Services