[Building Sakai] Add roster button missing

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:51:45 PST 2015

Hi Jim,
There 'could' be a caching issue here, did you do all of that in fairly
quick succession?

Add those perms to the maintain role in the !site.template realm, then
create a project site and see if the problem persists. You could also try
flushing the caches in the Admin > Memory tool.

Let us know how you go.

cheers,
Steve