[Building Sakai] QA for trunk/Morpheus

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 14:52:36 PST 2015

Would it be possible for someone to test a build with all the optional
stuff on and just smoke test as many tools as possible for viability in the
new skin? I'm just talking about a quick visual test to determine whether
more investigation is necessary. A central Jira ticket with sub tasks
resulting from such an assessment would be excellent. I know portal chat
needs some TLC, for a start :)

Cheers,
Adrian.