[Building Sakai] Please help with Sakai's Google Summer of Code 2015 application

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Mon Mar 2 11:00:40 PST 2015

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 9:11 AM, Seth Theriault <slt at columbia.edu> wrote:

> As you may know, Sakai (and OAE in a different form) participated in
> the Google Summer of Code from 2008-2012. We applied in 2013, but were
> rejected; no application was filed in 2014. Organizational
> applications for 2015 are due at 1900 UTC, TOMORROW, 20 February.

Unfortunately, our application for GSoC 2015 has been rejected:

"Thank you for submitting Sakai Project's application to Google Summer
of Code 2015. Unfortunately, we were unable to accept your
organization's application at this time. Every year we receive many
more applications than we are able to accommodate, and we would
encourage you to reapply for future instances of the program."

Thanks again to everyone who helped put things together for the
application and the project ideas page.

Seth